REAL ESTATE IN MINNEAPOLIS, MN
EAST CALHOUN (ECCO), MINNEAPOLIS LAKES NEIGHBORHOOD
HOMES FOR SALE IN EAST CALHOUN (ECCO)
ECCO is a neighborhood in Minneapolis, Minnesota with a population of more than 2,500 people. Moreover, ECCO is in Hennepin County and is considered one of the best places to live in the state. This neighborhood provides residents with a mixed urban and suburban feel, and most residents rent their homes. Furthermore, there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many of residents that live in ECCO are young professionals. This is a great area for families as the public schools in ECCO are above average. View John’s current listings and homes for sale in East Calhoun (ECCO).
- Home Sales Per Year: 18
- Average Days on Market: 45
- Average Sales Price: $675,994
- Median Sales Price: $588,750
- Average Price/SF: $268
- Schools: Armatage Elementary School, Anthony Middle School, Southwest Senior High School, Washburn Senior High
- Parks: Bryant Square Park, Painter Park
- Beaches: Cedar Lake Point Beach, Bde Maka Ska – North Beach
- Lakes: Lake of the Isles, Bde Maka Ska (Lake Calhoun), Lake Harriet
- Shopping: Uptown
- Neighborhood Association: No
Specializing in luxury properties and condominiums, John T. Wanninger is a professional in Edina real estate and Minneapolis real estate. John Wanninger leads the JTW Partners group at Lakes Sotheby’s International Realty Edina.