REAL ESTATE IN MINNEAPOLIS, MN
CEDAR-ISLES-DEAN, MINNEAPOLIS LAKES NEIGHBORHOOD
HOMES FOR SALE IN CEDAR-ISLES-DEAN
Cedar-Isles-Dean is a neighborhood in Minneapolis, Minnesota with a population of about 6,500 people. Moreover, Cedar-Isles-Dean is in Hennepin County and is considered one of the best places to live in the state. This neighborhood provides residents with an urban feel. Furthermore, there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many of residents that live in Cedar-Isles-Dean are young professionals and retirees. View John’s current real estate listings and homes for sale in Cedar-Isles-Dean.
- Home Sales Per Year: 8
- Average Days on Market: 111
- Average Sales Price: $978,182
- Median Sales Price: $818,000
- Average Price/SF: $281
- Schools: Armatage Elementary School, St. Louis Park Senior High School, Southwest Senior High School
- Parks: Triangle Park, Fern Hill Park
- Beaches: Cedar Lake Point Beach, Bde Maka Ska – North Beach
- Lakes: Lake of the Isles, Bde Maka Ska (Lake Calhoun)
- Shopping: Calhoun Village Square
- Neighborhood Association: No
Specializing in luxury properties and condominiums, John T. Wanninger is a professional in Edina real estate and Minneapolis real estate. John Wanninger leads the JTW Partners group at Lakes Sotheby’s International Realty Edina.