REAL ESTATE IN MINNEAPOLIS, MN
LYNNHURST, MINNEAPOLIS LAKES NEIGHBORHOOD
HOMES FOR SALE IN LYNNHURST
Located in Southwest Minneapolis, the Lynnhurst neighborhood offers the best of city living for residents and visitors alike. The natural setting on the southeast side of Lake Harriet offers numerous recreational opportunities, both around the lake and on Minnehaha Creek, which runs through the neighborhood. Lynnhurst’s tree-lined streets showcase handsome homes in a variety of historic styles. Lynnhurst is also home to a wide array of independent, unique businesses, including restaurants, coffee shops and retail stores. View John’s current listings and homes for sale in the Lynnhurst neighborhood of Minneapolis.
- Home Sales Per Year: 100
- Average Days on Market: 60
- Average Sales Price: $598,886
- Median Sales Price: $539,000
- Average Price/SF: $241
- Schools: Southwest Senior High School, Washburn Senior High School, Burroughs Elementary School, Lake Harriet Community School – Upper School, Kenny Elementary School
- Parks: Lynnhurst Park, Fuller Park
- Beaches: Lake Harriet South Beach, Armatage Park
- Lakes: Lake Harriet
- Shopping: 50th Street & Lyndale Avenue
- Neighborhood Association: No
Specializing in luxury properties and condominiums, John T. Wanninger is a professional in Edina real estate and Minneapolis real estate. John Wanninger leads the JTW Partners group at Lakes Sotheby’s International Realty Edina.